What is it that women want? This is probably a question every man asks himself every now and then. Stephen Hawking once said that the biggest mystery he couldn’t solve was women. He was probably right! We women love to complain about everything, especially about our looks.
When it comes to hair, it’s either too straight or too curly, too short or too long, too thick or too thin, too frizzy AAND the list goes on… But when it comes to styling tools, the most important thing is to look out for a product that has the highest quality in order to prevent any damages. The least thing we want to do is to make our hair look even worse, isn’t it?
If you want to add some curls to your mane, what is the best curling wand to use and which one is worth buying? In this review, I am going to answer these questions by introducing you to the best curling wands in order to make sure you spend your money on the right product. Let’s get curly!
1. The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver Pro Curling IronReview
Product description: This curling wand can turn you into a celebrity in no time by adding volume to your hair with its rotating wand. It is easy to handle and has a digital temperature control, a customized extra long barrel, left/right control buttons and can heat up to 450°F.
This curling iron has protective ceramic rods and rotates in both directions to turn your straight hair into dreamy waves, which will make you save a lot of time and effort.
- User-friendly and easy to use.
- Has a digital temperature control.
- Too expensive
Overall rating: 8 out of 10
2. Babyliss Pro Conicurl Curling Wand Review
Product description: If you have frizzy hair, the Babyliss Pro Conicurl Wand might be the best option for you. This device has a nano titanium barrel which avoids frizzing and makes your hair look smoother.
Since it is a conic curling wand, you can get little bouncy curls by using the thin top and big bouncy waves by using its thick end.
It is also very light and handy which makes it easy to carry it around in a bag. This curling wand heats up in an instant and can reach a maximum temperature of up to 450°F.
- It is cheap.
- Glides through your hair easily.
- Ultrathin and sleek design.
- Very handy.
- Temperature settings of up to 450°F make this device suitable for every hair type.
- The small 1″ plates will give you an ultimate styling control.
- The 9′ long chord may be too long for storage.
- Some users have reported issues with the plates on the iron saying that they wouldn’t touch each other when fully closed.
Place to buy: Amazon.com
Overall rating: 9 out of 10
3. Herstyler Super Curling Wand Set Review
Product description: This curling iron is very versatile as it has three sizes of curling barrels and a straightener. It has a MCH ceramic heater that heats up to 500°F in a second, which will make you get the results twice as fast.
Furthermore, it has onyx ceramic plates to maintain high levels of heat and a negative ion technology that eliminates frizz and static by neutralizing positive ions.
The device even has a thermal protective glove to protect you from burning yourself.
- Comes with 3 curling iron attachments for creating loose curls, tight curls and waves.
- Adjustable heat for use, even for fine hair.
- Both curling iron and straightener heat quickly.
- Thermal glove for protection included.
- Has its own storage/carrying case for your convenience.
- The floating onyx ceramic plates make your hair smooth and silky without any frizz.
- Many users have reported that their curls won’t last long.
- It’s difficult to exchange the curling iron baffles.
Overall rating: 9 out of 10
4. Nume Titan 3 Curling Iron Set Review
Product description: The Nume Titan 3 Curling Iron Set features three titanium wands to create curls of different sizes, which makes it a suitable device for any hair type.
Its curling wands use a negative ion technology and provide you shining, long-lasting, healthy and smooth curls without damaging your hair.
The titanium set has 3 different barrel sizes (19mm/25mm/32mm). The device utilizes the latest advanced technology, and although the price is a little on top of the market, it is absolutely worth buying this product because it has some very cool features.
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable use.
- Digital temperature control and readout.
- Uses infrared heat and negative ion technologies.
- Titanium barrels heat quickly.
- The three different barrel sizes allow you to create versatile curls and hair styles.
- The temperatures that range from 192°F to 392°F make it an ideal device for coarse or fine hair.
- On/Off button protects you from accidentally switching the wand off while styling your hair.
- Barrels are difficult to change.
Overall rating: 8.5 out of 10
The Bottom Line
This review pretty much sums up the features that you should be looking for before purchasing a curling wand as these features will give you the best results.
Make sure to purchase a device that suits your hair type by doing some research to ensure maximum results.
I hope you enjoyed reading this review. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section down below and I will be more than happy to help you out!
Founder of The Hairy Solution