Since there are countless companies claiming to have a cure for every medical condition, we oftentimes don’t know which one of their products is a scam and which one really works.
We keep looking for real and honest reviews about the product we want to purchase in order to make sure it’s really effective and we don’t waste our money.
In this review, I am going to introduce you to two of the best hair growth supplements, which also happen to be under the top selling hair growth products on the market.
What Is Provillus?
Average Price: $49.95 (1st package), $99.90 (2nd package), $149.85 (3rd package)
My Rating: 9,5 out of 10
Provillus is a completely natural hair growth formula for men and women suffering from natural, genetic hair loss. The package comes in two separate parts: a topical solution for the scalp and a capsuled nutritional supplement for oral intake, which works internally.
The idea behind combining both formulations is to promote hair growth externally and internally. This synergy helps prevent hair loss and promote hair growth at the same time.
Both forms are designed to treat hair loss due to genetic factors such as female and male pattern baldness. Therefore, there is no guarantee for those suffering from hair loss due to other factors.
The specifically formulated capsules contain herbs, minerals and vitamins that help promote hair regrowth. Both the topical solution and the capsuled nutritional supplement have following effects:
- Hair loss prevention
- Boosting hair growth
- Blocking the circulation of DHT
- Revitalizing hair roots
- Making hair strands thicker
Provillus contains the following main ingredients:
- Biotin: Biotin, also referred to as Vitamin B7, is vital for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Eleuthero Root: Recommended for people with hair loss. Nourishes the scalp and rebuilds follicles, which leads to hair growth.
- Horsetail Silica: Stimulates the development of new hair strands.
- Magnesium: Facilitates hair growth.
- Minoxidil: FDA-approved compound that stimulates the production of new hairs and widens the roots.
- Muira Puama P: Strengthens the hair strands and balances the hormone production preventing balding.
- Pumpkin Extract: Prevents the shrinkage of hair follicles and encourages the development of new hair strands.
- Saw Palmetto: Reduces the DHT production.
- Stinging Nettle: Inhibits the DHT production, which leads to a longer lifespan of hair.
- Uva-Ursi: Fortifies hair strands and roots.
- Vitamin B6: Essential for healthy hair growth.
- Zinc: Particularly keeps the DHT levels under control in order to promote the development of new hair strands.
The Provillus nutritional capsuled supplements have ingredients that are intended to block DHT and FBP, which can cause hair loss. These supplements contain the three essential nutrients Biotin, Magnesium and Vitamin B6.
It takes about 2 months of regular usage before you notice any difference in your hair growth, but it might also happen that it takes much longer to see any results at all.
The Pros And Cons Of Provillus
Unlike any hair transplantation surgeries that are known to be very expensive, the Provillus nutritional capsuled supplements are much cheaper and effective as well without causing you any pain. Plus, you won’t have to go through a long recovery phase.
- It is cheaper than surgical means of hair loss treatments
- Provides nutrition required for vibrant hair growth
- Comes in two formulations that stimulate hair growth from inside out
- Can be used in combination with other hair solutions
- Easy to use
- Easily accessible
- Thousands of happy customers
- Scientifically proven to be effective
- No prescription needed
- Safe to use for men and women of all ages
- It can take more than three months to start experiencing significant results
- Can be expensive in the long run
- Only available online
Provillus has a really good reputation and is rising in popularity. Although it is well tolerated in people experiencing hair loss, pregnant and nursing women should avoid taking Provillus. However, the company warns consumers of overusing and exceeding the recommended dosage.
Are There Any Side Effects?
It might happen that you experience some side effects after using Provillus, which, in fact, are harmless. It is recommended to stop using Provillus if any of the following side effects apply to you.
- Chest pain
- Rapid heartbeat
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Excessive growth of facial hair
You should not use Provillus if…
- … you are experiencing postpartum hair loss.
- … you don’t know the reason for your hair loss.
- … you are taking other medication.
- … you don’t see any results after using Provillus for more than 4 months.
The Bottom Line
I definitely recommend using Provillus if you are suffering from hair loss. As hair loss is becoming a major growing universal problem, the number of hair growth products is increasing dramatically.
With Provillus, you are one step closer to prevent hair loss, to revive dormant hair follicles and to help regrow your hair within only a few weeks.
Don’t hesitate and see the results for yourself!
I hope you enjoyed reading this review. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Founder of The Hairy Solution